Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Time...not enough

Just sitting here thinking how fast the day has gone, as does everyday... 
The biggest fell and hurt herself earlier and all she wanted was for me to sit and cuddle her, of course I instantly went to her and sat and cuddled my baby... But then running through my head was the hundred other things I knew I had to get done this evening.. I still sat and cuddled.. I could see my coursework waiting, the clothes that needed sorting, the washing up.. It all went Into a blur, the littlest came to join our cuddle and I just sat there thinking what does it even matter? The most amazing people in my life are sitting right here, they need me almost as much as I need them... I just need more hours in the day. 
Does anyone else feel this way? 

Xxxxxxx

1 comment: