Thursday, 14 March 2013

Reasons to be cheerful



This week my reasons to be cheerful are........


The wonderful handmade cards and presents I got for Mother's Day, had a lovely but cold morning at a local farm followed by lunch at my mum and dads, plenty of cuddles with my girls.

Spent the week with good friends again

Mother's Day lunch with Katie on Wednesday.

My mum and dad have been away this week they are home tomorrow, we are all so excited to see them.


Looking forward to reading everyones RTBC this week xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely reasons, have a fab weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I hope you have a fab weekend too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reasons, enjoy seeing your mum and dad x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds just perfect! Hope you had a great weekend.
    Thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete