Friday, 22 March 2013

Flashback Friday!!






This week I am thinking back to when we first got our allotment back in summer 2011, we were so excited it is a stones throw away from our house,we had been on the waiting list for months. 
We love spending our evenings over the girls getting filthy, and completely running wild.....

We managed to get a good lot of veg there last year.... Over the winter of 2012 we let it slip but got back on it again February this year, looking forward to our summer nights back there again 



11 comments:

  1. I'd love to have an allotment - hope you get a good crop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to grow my own fruit and veg but the hard work puts me off. Hope you get lots of lovely things from your allotment this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... It is hard work at times, luckily we have carried on so far xx

      Delete
  3. How lovely to have an allotment, especially for your children. I would love one but it's a big commitment and I would want to do it justice! Yours looks lovely, hope you have a good year with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, we don't look after it as much as we should but with 2 little ones and our wonderful weather it's hard to find the time... But this year will be different xx

      Delete
  4. i would love to grow my own veg it must be such a huge sense of satisfaction that you are eating food that you made yourself from seeds.
    thank you for linking up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely a feel good feeling, hard work does pay off xx

      Delete
  5. I would love my own allotment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do love it when we are over there x

      Delete
  6. I'd love an allotment but not sure we'd have the drive to keep it going. I suppose once you see the fruits of your labour it keeps your interest up though :)

    ReplyDelete